- Updated On:
- November 17, 2022
Built in 1922, there have been reports of unembodied footsteps walking across the driveway and the barking of a dog. Believed to be the original owner, Walter Scott, and his dog who were both buried in the foothills on the property. There have also been reports of two other unknown spirits who have been described as a misty apparition in the Fireplace room and a shadow figure on the grand staircase.